TGA is your resource for seasonal garden care, providing essential garden maintenance, such as edging, mulching, weeding, dividing and transplanting.
Under our expert care, bulbs are planted, overgrown plants are cut back and garden spaces are transformed. We add seasonal color by using annuals in the ground.
Garden Care Process
The process begins by meeting with you to determine your needs and preferences along with budgetary guidelines. Our expert will assess your garden's unique environmental conditions (light, moisture, contour, soil), intended use for the space, and desired schedule for garden maintenance. TGA will then develop a customized plan for your review.
Choose Us for Garden Maintenance, Pruning, and Specialty Plant Care
- We have the ability to assist you in developing your garden over several seasons or years
- We bring unwavering dedication to maintaining the natural environment, coupled with the skills required to maintain any garden to detailed perfection
- TGA staff are highly trained and knowledgeable, with a focus on attention to detail and delivery of unparalleled customer service
- Many members of our staff hold a Master Gardener Certification from Michigan State University Extension
- Our garden experts are skilled in artful pruning of specialty shrubs, hedges and ornamental trees
- TGA employs state certified professionals for the application of pesticides, herbicides, and any other chemicals required to optimize plant/garden health.
<< back to list